XR-12 Hybrid Gloves
Gerbing's INNOVATIVE and revolutionairy new Microwire® heated glove. The best of two worlds. If you're cruising for hours, just connect these gloves the usual way, with Gerbing's battery hook-up. Just riding for an hour? Plug in the small portable batteries.
Comfortable glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed premium full analine leather that contours to the hand. The design is sleek, stylish and very functional as a light, but strong and pliable glove. Because of the use of Stainless Steel heating wire, it is the most durable glove in the world!
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Extra protection on KNUCKLES of the hand
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of Microwire® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Gloves are provided with an inline Junior Temp controller, to adjust the heat.
- 12v Batteries optional
- Available sizes XXS-XXXL
Power Level Junior Controller
Power Level B12V-1400 KIT
What do you need to use this product?
Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0 degrees Celcius a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
Warning: It is very important to understand that our 12 volt products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our 12 volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times. An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember; heat is very personal