G-12 Heated Motorcycle Gloves
Very comfortable heated motorcycle gloves made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed premium leather that contours to the hand. The design is sleek, stylish and very functional as a light, but strong and pliable heated motorcycle gloves.
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of Microwire® Heating Technology.
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- The heated motorcycle gloves are provided with an inline Junior Temp controller, to adjust the heat.
Power Level Junior Controller
What do you need to use this product?
Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0 degrees Celcius a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
Warning: It is very important to understand that our 12 volt products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our 12 volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising and it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times. An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products. Remember: heat is very personal.